Find & compare spa resorts in Troy, NY from $80
Top Troy Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Troy, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Russell Sage College and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
How to Wander Wisely in Troy with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Poestenkill Falls.
- Other things to see include Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Arts Center of the Capital Region, and Rensselaer County Historical Society and Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Diane's Grooming Shop, Healthy Pet Center, or Pet Supplies Plus Troy.
- For vet care, Miller Animal Hospital, Brunswick Veterinary Hospital, and Troy Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Troy
- Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Troy
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Troy.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.