ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the apartment, you'll find Setonaikai National Park and MeiPAM. Also, Saikoji Temple is within half a mile (1 km) and Tonosho Port is within 2 miles (3 km).
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 2 apartments also offer free WiFi and kitchenettes. Washers/dryers, living rooms, and flat-screen TVs are also available. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 4 reviews
About the La Krasse AngelroadLocation 1189-16 Ikebae, Azu-gun, Tonosho, Kagawa 761-4101
Free self parking is available. This 3-star Tonosho apartment is smoke free.
- 2 guestrooms or units
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
La Krasse Angelroad offers 2 air-conditioned accommodations with washers/dryers and slippers. Accommodations offer separate living rooms and include desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodations at this 3-star apartment have kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. This Tonosho apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
- In-room kitchenette
- Washer and dryer
- Living room
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number - 香川県第748
- No elevators
- Cash Deposit Required
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Krasse Angelroad Apartment Tonosho
- Krasse Angelroad Apartment
- Krasse Angelroad Tonosho
- Krasse Angelroad
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.