ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the ryokan, you'll find Setonaikai National Park and MeiPAM. Tonosho Port and Angel Road are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Hot springs, bar/lounge
This ryokan features hot springs and 3 restaurants. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking and a free area shuttle.
The 50 guestrooms offer refrigerators, desks, and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 64 reviews
About the Tenku Hotel KairoLocation 1135, Kou, Tonosho, Kagawa 761-4101
Tenku Hotel Kairo offers its guests hot springs. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, a terrace, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Tenku Hotel Kairo. Free self parking is available.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Tenku Hotel Kairo offers 50 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Tenku Hotel Kairo has 3 restaurants on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tenku Hotel Kairo Shozu
- Tenku Kairo Shozu
- Tenku Hotel Kairo Tonosho
- Tenku Kairo Tonosho
- Tenku Kairo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.