ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Setonaikai National Park and Kashima Beach. Dosho Port and Tonosho Port are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Hot springs, spa tub
Hot springs and a spa tub are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
In addition to TVs, the 40 guestrooms offer refrigerators and safes. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 27 reviews
About the Beachside Hotel KashimasoLocation Tonosho-cho, Ko 1656-1, Tonosho, Kagawa-ken 761-4112
Beachside Hotel Kashimaso offers its guests hot springs and a spa tub. Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free.
- 40 guestrooms or units
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Beachside Hotel Kashimaso offers 40 air-conditioned accommodations with safes. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Beachside Hotel Kashimaso Shozu-gun
- Beachside Kashimaso Shozu-gun
- Beachside Hotel Kashimaso Tonosho
- Beachside Kashimaso Tonosho
- Beachside Kashimaso
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.