Book a hotel near Titan Plaza, Bogotá
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Titan Plaza
Titan Plaza Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're off to Titan Plaza?
It's just one of the numerous things that draws explorers to Bogota, the country's action-packed capital.
If you're on the hunt for your home away from home, you can take your pick from 15 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Titan Plaza. Discerning travelers appreciate the 100 Wonderful House, Hotel Elegant Suite and 103 Wonderful House, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Instead of counting sheep, you'll be dreaming of the dollars you save because you chose to book a room at the reasonably priced Casa Hotel Victoria. As if that's not enough, it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!
After a lively day, rest your weary legs at a premier hotel that's not too far away. To avoid being disappointed, it's always a good idea to confirm a room before everything gets full. Try the JW Marriott Hotel Bogota and Four Seasons Hotel Bogota.
If you're feeling weary from all your adventures, allow yourself a delicious caffeine break at Tapioka Gourmet, just a short walk away. If it's a hearty dinner that you want, try Churros To Go, a nearby establishment that's frequented by locals and visitors alike. Sharing a bottle of wine at Bahia could hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Titan PlazaIn addition to Titan Plaza, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- You can find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your friends back home at Iserra 100 Shopping Mall. Make sure you buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- You're sure to have an action-packed day filled with games and rides at Salitre Magico, a local theme park.
- Get set for an evening bursting with talent when you go to La Castellana National Theater.
- Take a leisurely stroll through Bogota Botanical Garden and admire the vast array of trees, plants and flowers. Travelers of any age are sure to learn something new about their favorite flora.
- Get in touch with the child within when you go with the children to Children's Museum of Bogota. Together, you'll be able to play and learn.