Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Tifton, a quaint city known for its theaters and opera house, as well as attractions like Tift Theatre and Tifton Museum of Arts and Heritage. Choose from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tifton and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tifton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fulwood Park, Jefferson Davis Memorial Historic Site, and Reed Bingham State Park.
- Other things to see include Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village, World's Largest Peanut, and Ashburn City Hall.
- Need a pet store? Try Tifton Pet Center and Rutland Farm.
- For vet care, Quailwood Animal Hospital and Branch's Veterinary Clinic PC are both located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tifton
- Hampton Inn Adel
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tifton, GA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Econo Lodge Tifton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tifton
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Tifton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.