Book a hotel near The Drop Comedy Club, South Bend
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Drop Comedy Club
The Drop Comedy Club Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to The Drop Comedy Club?
It's located in South Bend, which is roughly 130 miles (209 kilometers) out of the state capital, Indianapolis.
If you're wondering where the most suitable place would be to base yourself, you'll be glad to know you have 3 great options to pick from. You might like the Oliver Inn Bed and Breakfast and Doubletree Hotel South Bend. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Drop Comedy Club.
If you don't like having to choose between eating out at a nice restaurant and buying some perfect keepsakes, then free up some of your travel budget by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's more economical accommodations. The Quality Inn & Suites South Bend and the Candlewood Suites Airport are a couple of the more popular places.
A hot coffee and a delicious pastry at Monroe Circle Community Center (526 West Western Avenue, South Bend) is the perfect combination after a busy morning. An easy stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will deliver you to Dew Drop Bar and Grill (822 South Lafayette Boulevard, South Bend), which offers customers a good range of meals.
Other Things to Do Near The Drop Comedy ClubBesides The Drop Comedy Club, here's a list of some more things in the area you'll want to check out:
- Take some time to explore the educational exhibits and learn all about transport at Studebaker National Museum.
- If the children are antsy and longing for something new to do, take them to Healthworks Kids' Museum. The interactive exhibits will kindle their interest and imagination.
- If you're hoping to find an event area that offers outstanding facilities, you should look into Century Center Convention Center. There are also a range of cafes and restaurants close by.
- Treat your eyes to some fine art at South Bend Regional Museum of Art, a notable art museum to add to your itinerary.
- From famous dignitaries to important incidents, The History Museum holds exhibits that are worth your time.