Delve into some local culture at Taube Museum of Art, a site which provides an authentic and rewarding experience for travelers.
It awaits you in Minot, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Bismarck.
Jam more into your vacation by staying at the Grand Hotel and Hampton Inn and Suites Minot, just a short walk from Taube Museum of Art.
An incredible trip doesn't have to leave you broke. Spend a night or two at the Super 8 Minot, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, to make your dollar go further.
When you're done exploring, follow your fellow adventurers to Spicy Pie Minot (1100 North Broadway, Minot), a popular place to treat yourself to a delicious bite to eat. When you see the stars start shining, it's time for a drink. Get down to The Original (720 North Broadway, Minot), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Taube Museum of Art
You've traveled a long way, so surely Taube Museum of Art is just the beginning. Once you're finished, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- If the time is right, try to book a tour around the Minot State University to get a feel for the enthusiasm within this area.
- All aboard! Prepare for a journey into history at Railroad Museum & Magic City Express.
- Need some time out from the hustle and bustle of the city streets? Go to Roosevelt Park, a leafy green oasis.
- Visit Scandinavian Heritage Park, a grassy oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and admiring the natural surroundings.
- Explore the magic and adventure of flight at Dakota Territory Air Museum. This is one of the region's most popular attractions, where you can enjoy hands-on learning through various interactive exhibits.
After a busy day, jump on the metro at Minot, ND, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from Taube Museum of Art.