Pet owners shouldn't miss Taos, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Taos Pueblo and Taos Ski Valley. Take your pick from Travelocity's 41 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Taos and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Taos with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kit Carson Park, Manby Hot Springs, and Black Rock Hot Springs.
- Other things to see include Taos Plaza Theater and Arts Center, Taos Plaza, and D.H. Lawrence Ranch.
- Need a pet store? Try Carson House Shop, Tuesday Morning, or Bandoggie.
- For vet care, Salazar Road Veterinary Clinic, Taos Veterinary Clinic, P.C., and Johnson Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Taos
- Best Western Rivers Edge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Blue Sky Retreat at San Geronimo Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Quality Inn Taos
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Taos
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Taos.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.