Find and compare business hotels in Taipei from $39
Top Taipei Convention Center Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Taipei, a culturally rich city known for its museums and temples, as well as attractions like Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall and Taipei Arena. You can choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Taipei and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Taipei with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Huashan 1914 Creative Park, Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, and Daan Forest Park.
- Other things to see include Taipei 101, National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall, and Raohe Street Night Market.
- Need a pet store? Try 台灣愛犬寵物美容學苑, 寵物森林spa生活館, or 寵物鳥世界 K2 Parrot&Pet House.
- For vet care, 禾亞動物醫院, 貓星球貓咪旅館 / 到府照顧貓咪服務 - 板橋純貓旅館, and e書漫 羅斯福店 are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Taipei
- Carnival Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel.
- SK-Stay Hostel
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star guesthouse. Guests appreciate its walkable location.
- Kimpton Da An Taipei- an IHG Hotel
Pets stay free at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Taipei
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Taipei.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.