Stevenson University is definitely a place worth experiencing.
It can be found in Baltimore, a well-loved city that draws people from all across the globe.
Since it's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, many people who visit Stevenson University book rooms at The Gramercy Mansion Bed and Breakfast.
If you're sick of choosing between eating a fancy meal and buying plenty of campy souvenirs, then free up some of your travel budget by booking a room at one of the area's lower-priced hotels. Two of your options are the Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium and the Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North.
Going to new places isn't strictly about exploring all the sights. Take the time to enjoy a hot beverage at Sandella's Flatbread Cafe (1525 Greenspring Valley Road, Stevenson), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Stevenson University
After you're finished enjoying Stevenson University, get set to experience all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and get the perfect memento at Greenspring Station.
- Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center is a fantastic place to find out more about the medical sciences. Look on the website and arrange a tour.
- Witness how workers and engineering cooperate in perfect unity at Gerstung.
- Savvy shoppers will want to head in the direction of Baltimore Sports & Novelty, a famous store which some people specifically visit for.
- There's no better spot to take some time out than Robert E. Lee Memorial Park. Read a book, throw a ball around or just enjoy the peace and quiet in this idyllic urban sanctuary.