Book a hotel near Stabroek Market, Georgetown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Stabroek Market
Stabroek Market Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Stabroek Market?
Choice of hotel can be the difference between an okay trip and a terrific one. There are 5 accommodation options to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Stabroek Market, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one that suits your needs. Lots of travelers appreciate the Ramada Georgetown Princess Hotel, Herdmanston Lodge and Cara Lodge, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
The Aracari Hotel Guyana is the one and only moderately priced hotel nearby, and it's approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
When you're looking to stay somewhere offering first-class amenities and service, walk or catch a ride just 1 mile (2 kilometers) to the Guyana Marriott Hotel Georgetown.
Whether you're looking for some snacks or just somewhere to relax, Coffee Bean has what you need, and it's only a short walk away. There are some more comprehensive meal options also nearby at Pizza Hut 2. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're entitled to indulge in a couple of drinks before heading back to the hotel, and ROOF GARDEN is yet another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Stabroek MarketSurely you weren't intending to wrap up your day after Stabroek Market? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- It's worth going on a visit to St. Andrews' Kirk, a place of prayer and a popular tourist attraction.
- Parliament Building ought to appear on the itinerary of any visitor with an interest in historic local architecture. Don't forget to inquire for tour and visitor information.
- If you're hoping to find a local government building and a historic point of interest, head over to Georgetown City Hall.
- An outing to National Museum, a well-respected history museum, is certain to be both memorable and informative.
- St George's Cathedral is a peaceful place of worship. You can just admire it from a distance or find out if there is an opportunity to tour inside.