ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Your stay at this Admiralteyskiy hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of St. Isaac's Cathedral and Kazan Cathedral. Fontanka River Embankment and Trinity Cathedral are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2014
A marina, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 14 conference rooms, business center, and airport shuttle. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and get perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
In addition to free WiFi, the 583 guestrooms offer satellite TV and desks.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 1438 reviews
About the AZIMUT Hotel St. PetersburgLocation 43-1 Lermontovsky Prospect, St. Petersburg, 190103
AZIMUT Hotel St. Petersburg offers its guests a marina and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. There are 14 meeting rooms available. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly AZIMUT Hotel St. Petersburg. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service are available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of AZIMUT Hotel St. Petersburg was completed in May 2014. This 4-star St. Petersburg hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 583 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2123 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1967
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) (19.5 km / 12.1 mi)
- Train station: Baltiyskaya Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
AZIMUT Hotel St. Petersburg offers 583 accommodations. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Avenue 43 - Onsite restaurant. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 800 per night.
- Pets: RUB 1500 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 750 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: RUB 400 per night
- Pet fee: RUB 1500 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 800 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- AZIMUT Hotel St. Petersburg
- AZIMUT St. Petersburg
- AZIMUT St. Petersburg Hotel
- Hotel AZIMUT St. Petersburg
- Azimut Hotel St Petersburg
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- AZIMUT Hotel St. Petersburg offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.