Flee from the traffic and tarmac when you visit Smith Gilbert Gardens, where Mother Nature will nurture you.
Cartersville, where it is located, is 20 miles (32 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Atlanta.
Prospective tourists will be happy to know that there are 36 different accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Smith Gilbert Gardens. You can add the Residence Inn by Marriott Kennesaw\Town Center and Embassy Suites Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center to your shortlist.
The surrounding area's budget hotels provide guests with great service and rates which are as low as can be. The Comfort Inn Kennesaw and the Sleep Inn and Suites at Kennesaw State University are some of the more well-known places.
Other Things to Do Near Smith Gilbert Gardens
You've come a long way, so we imagine Smith Gilbert Gardens is just the start. Once you've taken it in, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy a fun family excursion in the bargain with a visit to Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History.
- Are you eager to escape the flurry and fuss of the city? Enjoy a jog in Swift-Cantrell Park, an urban sanctuary.
- At Pinetree Country Club, paying members gather for drinks while clearing their schedule for a few easygoing activities.
- Find out what on-campus lifestyle is like in a different town by visiting Kennesaw State University. Ensure that you plan to come on one of the days when tours are run.
- Any history buffs will enjoy a few hours at Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park.