There aren't many things that can beat the invigorating sensation of being outside in nature. Make the trip to Skyline Trail to get your fix.
If you are interested in seeing it, pack your bags and make tracks to Hinsdale.
The area surrounding Skyline Trail lacks any accommodation. There's no need to fret though, as the neighboring areas have places to stay. Chicopee is just 30 miles (48 kilometers) away and has 5 places ready to take you in. The Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee, Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield and Quality Inn Chicopee-Springfield are some you might like to think about.
Other Things to Do Near Skyline Trail
You've spent a while getting here, and no doubt Skyline Trail isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- The water plummeting over Glendale Falls is a magnificent sight to behold.
- If you're looking for a local civic building and an example of historic architecture, venture to Chester Town Hall.
- Polish your swing and perhaps also knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Bas Ridge Golf Course.
- The lovely shores of Pyramid Lake are an excellent location to breathe in the fresh air and appreciate the wonders of nature.
- A peaceful and protected reserve, Becket Land Trust Historic Quarry is a nice place that's not just for the birds.