Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Singapore, a cosmopolitan city known for its gardens and skyscrapers, as well as attractions like Chinatown Heritage Center and National Orchid Garden. Choose from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Singapore and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Singapore with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Botanic Gardens, and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- Other things to see include Universal Studios Singapore®, Singapore Turf Club, and Asian Civilisations Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Lovers Centre - Novena Gardens, Mainland Tropical Fish Farm, or AquaMarin Aquatic Pets.
- For vet care, Mount Pleasant, The Animal Clinic Katong Branch (East), and The Animal Doctors are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Singapore
- Capella Singapore
Cats and dogs stay free at this 5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Regency House
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star apartment. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Singapore
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Singapore.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 75°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 74°F.