Pet owners shouldn't miss Shreveport, a city known for its golf courses, and sights like Louisiana Boardwalk and Multicultural Center of the South. You can choose from Travelocity's 41 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Shreveport and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Shreveport with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at R.S. Barnwell Memorial Garden & Art Center, J. Bennett Johnston Waterway Regional Visitor Center, and Riverview Park.
- Other things to see include Spring Street Historical Museum, Ark-La-Tex Antique & Classic Vehicle Museum, and Red River District.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Your Pet Butler Pet Hotel & Spa, or Pet Zone.
- For vet care, PetSmart, South Shreveport Animal Hospital, and Airline Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Shreveport
- La Quinta Inn Bossier City
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Inwood Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites West
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Shreveport
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Shreveport.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.