A trip to Sheraton Denarau Golf and Racquet Club is a great way to use up some of your next vacation.
You can find it in Coral Coast, which is around 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the national capital, Suva.
Accommodation options nearby are in short supply, with just 1 hotel to spend your nights. After breakfast at the Rendezvous Fiji, it won't take long to get to Sheraton Denarau Golf and Racquet Club, only 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sheraton Denarau Golf and Racquet Club
When you're finished with Sheraton Denarau Golf and Racquet Club, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Momi WW2 Gun Site is a place you can visit and get an understanding of its significant history.
- Discover a meditative haven and leave your worldly problems behind at Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple
- Find a good vantage point and observe all the hustle and bustle as the workers unload ships as they come into Port Denarau.
- Many visitors like to admire Port Denarau Marina, a pleasant marina.
- Going to a temple such as Sri Siva Subramaniya Swami Temple will help you develop a better connection with the spirituality of the locals.