Shenhu Bay Harbour Ancient Forest the perfect place to go for those wanting some time with Mother Nature.
You'll be glad you made the trek to its home in Quanzhou, 1,050 mile (1,690 kilometer) outside of Beijing, the nation's capital.
The region is a little bit remote, so you can expect a bit of a drive when you want to reach your hotel. Why not ask about a room 35 miles (56 kilometers) away at The Westin Xiamen? If that doesn't suit you, try the Seaview Resort Xiamen, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, or the Riyuegu Hotsprings Resort, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Shenhu Bay Harbour Ancient Forest
After you're finished exploring Shenhu Bay Harbour Ancient Forest, get ready for all that the rest of the area has available:
- Some areas are significant enough in history that they're protected. Jinjiang Shenlu Bay Ancient Forest Nature Reserve is one of those places.
- Make time to arrange for a visit to Xiziyan Temple, a serene place of worship.
- JinJiangShi JinJing XiaoChengZhen GuiHua ZhanShiTing is a great venue to host various events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Discover a spiritual haven and leave your earthly concerns behind at Cao'an Manichean Temple
- Gain a deeper understanding of the local culture and religion and perhaps even say your own prayer at Lingyuan Temple.