Seven Springs is usually towards the top of the bucket list for travelers to this area.
Find Rhodes on your map and head there to see it.
When you begin to consider accommodations, there are 3 options to choose from. The Paramithia Villa and Seven Springs Artemis Villa are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Seven Springs.
If you believe traveling the world is more about enjoying enlightening destinations than staying in chic hotels, try the budget solutions that are not too far away. You can find the Karavos and the Stavris Studios a short drive away.
If you want to indulge in a bit of luxury, there are a couple of upmarket hotels that are just a short drive away. The Apollo Beach and SENTIDO Port Royal Villas & Spa are solid choices worth considering.
A popular establishment to enjoy a meal is Epta Piges (Epta Piges, Arhanggelos), which offers a wide choice of dishes and is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Seven Springs
If you'd love to explore more than just Seven Springs, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Schedule some time to admire Tsambika Monastery. Ask about information on visiting if you'd like to venture inside.
- Feel a wave of relaxation as you hear the songs of the seabirds encircling you at Tsambika Beach.
- If the idea of exploring a genuine castle interests you, then it's your lucky day! Castle of Saint George Ruins awaits your discovery.
- Don't forget to bring your beach towel when you head to Afandou Beach. It's going to be a blissful day in the sun.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, check out Afandou Golf Course.