FAQs about Rhodes Flights
Which airlines fly to Rhodes?
There are 6 airlines that will take you to the city of Rhodes, so finding one that suits your travel needs shouldn't be tricky. Select your favorite seat on one of these top-rated carriers:
What airport is best to fly into Rhodes?
- Aegean Airlines
- Olympic Air
- Japan Transocean Air
Rhodes Airport (RHO-Diagoras) is roughly 8 miles (13 kilometers) from the center of Rhodes. It's the sole airport in the city, so there's no possibility of your cab driver transporting you to the wrong one! Places to visit in Rhodes
So much to see and so little time. If you want to experience what the city has to offer, add Temple of Apollo and Acropolis of Rhodes to your travel itinerary. If you get the chance, try to get to Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes and Rhodes Aquarium too.
Explore Archaeological Museum of Rhodes and become informed about different cultures. Want some more options? Clock Tower is considered among the region's most loved, and visited, sites. And there's more. If you're a fan of all things historical, check out Governor's Palace, an imposing structure well-known for its construction and intriguing history. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Rhodes
Make your flight to Rhodes that little bit easier by following these helpful tips and pointers:
- Make sure your boarding pass and passport are not difficult to reach. You will be asked to produce them straightaway.
- You'll need to stop the tunes for a few minutes. Earphones need to be taken off and placed in a bin for X-raying. The same goes for items such as coins and keys.
- Electronic items such as laptops, cameras and phones need to be put through the X-ray machine separately. Make sure they're easily accessible.
- Flying with a new perfume? As long as it's no greater than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's placed in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it in your carry-on luggage.
- Safety boots and other heavy shoes are likely to be X-rayed. We suggest wearing lightweight sneakers instead.
- The list of non-permissible items is forever changing. Check with your carrier's official website for what is not allowed on board their aircraft.