You're bound to have a memorable experience at Seven Mile Beach.
You can find it in Cape May Court House, which is roughly 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
Planning to stay not too far from Seven Mile Beach? You will find 3 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. You can add The Doctor's Inn and Hyland Motor Inn to your shortlist.
If you’re after a budget hotel, take a peek at the Simpson's Motel, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Seven Mile Beach
You can stop by a wide range of other attractions after your trip to Seven Mile Beach:
- Jessie Creek Winery is an ideal place for everyone from wine connoisseurs to casual drinkers.
- Train your palate with the pungent flavors of the wines sampled at Natali Vineyards.
- Find out the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at Cape May Par 3 & Driving Range.
- An excursion to Cape May Historical Museum, a well-respected history museum, is sure to be both fun and educational.
- If you like animals, don't miss Cape May County Zoo. It's sure to be an exciting day out for you and your family.