Book a hotel near Sea of Rocks, Lautertal
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sea of Rocks
Felsenmeer Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to have a great time at Felsenmeer.
Lautertal, approximately 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of Mainz, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Savvy travelers on the hunt for a convenient place to stay a night or more can select from 7 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Felsenmeer. The Best Western Parkhotel Krone and Lighthouse Hotel Bensheim will offer you some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
It's hard to surpass the Alleehotel Europa if you're talking about extravagance in this area. You'll just need to go about 4 miles (6 kilometers) to get there.
Some of us are simply not made to function before noon. For those that rose feeling a bit lethargic, a steaming cup of joe at Dora's Cafè & Bistro (Beedenkirchener Straße 6, Lautertal (Odenwald)) is a terrific way to find that get-up-and-go. Stomach still growling at you? You can sit down to more substantial fare at Koboldklause (Seifenwiesenweg 59, Lautertal (Odenwald)), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near FelsenmeerAfter Felsenmeer, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Visitors are invariably in awe of Staatspark Furstenlager, a historically and visually engaging palace.
- Experience monastic life at Lorsch Abbey, a Christian monastery in the area.
- Time spent admiring Rimbacher Rathaus will provide you with insight into the history and character of this destination and its people.
- Visit Evangelische Kirche Rimbach and get acquainted with the spiritual side of this place.
- Find out about the day to day routine of the spiritual community at Abbey and Altenmünster of Lorsch.