ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll find Japan Dolphin Center and Setonaikai National Park within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Yodadera Temple is within 6 miles (10 km) and Shidoji Temple is within 9 miles (15 km).
This hotel features 8 spa tubs, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. There's fun for all ages with a children's pool and a waterslide, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy the health club and perks like free self parking and free train station pick-up.
Flat-screen TVs, refrigerators
In addition to flat-screen TVs, the 26 guestrooms offer refrigerators and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 7 reviews
About the QUAPARK TSUDALocation Tsuda-machi Matsubarachinai, Sanuki, Kagawa 769-2401
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. As a guest of QUAPARK TSUDA, you'll find 8 spa tubs, a waterslide, an indoor pool, and a health club. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are free. A children's pool, a sauna, and a terrace are also featured at the family-friendly QUAPARK TSUDA. Free self parking is available.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Game room or arcade
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
QUAPARK TSUDA offers 26 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include bidets and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy local cuisine breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
QUAPARK TSUDA has a restaurant on site.
8 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Hot springs nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - midnight.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 5 AM - midnight.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 648 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- QUAPARK TSUDA Hotel Sanuki
- QUAPARK TSUDA Hotel
- QUAPARK TSUDA Sanuki
You should know
- QUAPARK TSUDA offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.