ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Takamatsu hotel, you'll be steps from 007 Museum and within a 10-minute walk of Takamatsu Castle. Kagawa Prefectural Cultural Hall and Kagawa Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features free WiFi in public areas, free newspapers, and self parking. A grocery/convenience store, a computer station, and luggage storage are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 222 guestrooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 769 reviews
About the JR Clement Inn TakamatsuLocation 1-1, Hamanocho, Takamatsu, Kagawa 760-0011
JR Clement Inn Takamatsu offers its guests complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a grocery/convenience store, and an elevator (lift). A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Takamatsu hotel is smoke free.
- 222 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Convenience store
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Ritsurin station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
JR Clement Inn Takamatsu offers 222 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Services include deep-tissue massages and massages. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs).
- Deep tissue massage
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit in each accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- JR Clement Inn
- JR Clement Takamatsu
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.