ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from 007 Museum and within a 10-minute walk of Takamatsu Castle. Kagawa Prefectural Cultural Hall and Kagawa Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 4 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a hair salon are also offered.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 300 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LED TVs. Other amenities include free wired Internet, refrigerators, and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 771 reviews
About the JR Hotel Clement TakamatsuLocation 1-1 Hamanocho, Takamatsu, Takamatsu, Kagawa 760-0011
There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu also features gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available for a fee. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 3.5-star Takamatsu hotel is smoke free.
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 21 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 2001
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Takamatsu (TAK) (17.1 km / 10.6 mi)
- Train station: Ritsurin station (3.3 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu offers 300 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LED televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Takamatsu hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Seto - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Vent - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Toko - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Fiore - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Fiore - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 20
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 20 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 20 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Minimum guest age is 20
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2100 and JPY 2100 for adults, JPY 1000 and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Clement Hotel Takamatsu
- Clement Takamatsu
- Hotel Clement Takamatsu
- Hotel Takamatsu
- JR Clement
- JR Clement Hotel Takamatsu
- JR Clement Takamatsu
- JR Hotel Clement
- JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu
- JR Hotel Takamatsu
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 20 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.