Book a hotel near Sandton City Mall, Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Area
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sandton City Mall
Sandton City Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
You definitely won't forget visiting Sandton City Mall, one of the most popular attractions in this region.
To get there you will have to travel to Johannesburg, roughly 35 miles (56 kilometers) from Pretoria, the country's capital city.
Spending your evenings in a hotel that's conveniently situated at the center of the action ensures a more rewarding trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sandton City Mall, you are able to choose from 59 accommodation possibilities. A handful of places to check out are the Saxon Hotel, Villas & Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Raphael Penthouse Suites, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and The Michelangelo Towers, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Thrifty visitors often find that the Town Lodge Sandton, Grayston Drive, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, offers the most bang for their buck.
The assortment of hotel options at your disposal is sure to impress even the most worldly traveler. Put up your feet and rest in style! Some selections are the InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Michelangelo Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
With all the excitement of exploring a new place, it can be surprisingly easy to forget to eat something. Just a short hop away, MUGG & BEAN is the ideal place to recharge your energy levels. If you have some spare time and a big appetite, you can also spoil yourself with the impressive cuisine at Steers Sandton City. Anybody who likes a few invigorating drinks should also pull up a bar stool at Deli One, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Sandton City MallOnce you are done with Sandton City Mall, you can look into the region's other sights:
- Some time spent at Peacemaker Museum is a wonderful way to learn about the regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Go on a leisurely walk around Nelson Mandela Square, and absorb the charming atmosphere and sunshine.
- If you're hoping to find a venue that has decent facilities and services, you should check out Sandton Convention Centre. There are also a range of cafes and restaurants close by.
- Even if your travels aren't for business reasons, Johannesburg Stock Exchange is certainly worth visiting.
- JSE is not only one of the main business hubs, but it's also a must see even if you aren't here on business.
Getting to Sandton City Mall on the metro is simple. The closest stop, Thabo's Cab Service, can be found just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away from Sandton City Mall you'll find a second stop, Sandton.