Looking around for a hotel room close to Rumah Bolon?
You'll be glad you journeyed to its home in Berastagi, approximately 870 miles (1,400 kilometer) outside of Jakarta, the nation's capital.
There are 3 hotels to select from nearby, and they're all excellent choices. The Mikie Holiday Resort & Hotel and Grand Mutiara Hotel are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Rumah Bolon.
If you need a second wind, try to keep your brain alert with a shot of caffeine. You can sip a coffee or two at Kedai Kopi Linda, an easy walk away. You will find more substantial dining possibilities also close by at Kedai Nasi Wibow. Observe a new facet of the area and head to SIVANET MEJERSQUAD, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Rumah Bolon
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Rumah Bolon is just the start. After you're done, investigate what else the area has available:
- Grab your water bottle and walk to the peak of Gunung Sinabung.
- Climb to the summit of Gunung Sibayak, or view it from the bottom.
- Although Lingga seems untouched, this location has seen many years go by. Stop by to feel a piece of history.
- The water rushing over Air Terjun Sipiso-Piso is a gorgeous and unspoiled attraction.
- Berastagi Fruits Market is an excellent place to pick up a gift for someone back home and perhaps stroll among the stalls.
After a long day of exploring, hop on a train at Stasiun Sinabung, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Rumah Bolon.