ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Rome getaway
A stay at this Rome City Centre hotel places you steps from Via Veneto and a 5-minute walk from Villa Borghese. Via Nazionale and Spanish Steps are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 12 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the indoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 316 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and 24-hour room service.
The Westin Excelsior, Rome ratings based on 8 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Excelsior, Rome
Mar 12, 2019 by GM The Westin Excelsior Rome
Dear Guest Thank you for giving us the maximum score of 5/5 Please accept my apologies for the temporary closing of the pool due to a maintenance issue I hope we will be given another opportunity to serve you better and please contact me Sincerely, Marc Lannoy Complex General Manager
Great location in Rome
Dec 6, 2016 by GM The Westin Excelsior Rome
Dear Guest Happy you enjoyed the location and for saying we are a good place to stay in Rome Arrivederci ! Marc L General Manager
Awesome Service - great location!
Sep 1, 2015 by GM The Westin Excelsior Rome
Dear Guest Thank you for such a nice review Arrivederci ! Marc L General Manager
WE LOVE THIS HOTEL..
Restaurants too expensive.
LOVED THIS PLACE -- SO ELEGANT!
About the The Westin Excelsior, RomeLocation Via Vittorio Veneto 125, Rome, RM 00187
The Westin Excelsior, Rome offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 18158 square feet (1687 square meters) and includes conference space. A sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Westin Excelsior, Rome. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 316 guestrooms or units
- 18158 sq ft of conference space
- 1687 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1906
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Barberini Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Excelsior, Rome offers 316 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
Restaurant Doney - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
ORVM bar - This café serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Kami Wellness has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 18 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 39 for adults and EUR 19,50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 71 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Excelsior Rome Westin
- Excelsior Westin
- Excelsior Westin Rome
- Rome Westin
- Rome Westin Excelsior
- Westin Excelsior
- Westin Excelsior Hotel
- Westin Excelsior Hotel Rome
- Westin Excelsior Rome
- Westin Rome
- The Westin Excelsior, Rome Hotel Rome
- Westin Excelsior Rome Hotel
- Excelsior Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.