ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Rome City Centre hotel, you'll be steps from Teatro dell'Opera di Roma.
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a coffee shop, and express check-in are also offered.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 236 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and hair dryers.
Starhotels Metropole ratings based on 26 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Starhotels Metropole
Jun 20, 2018 by Mauro Polmonari - General Manager
Dear Dodds, Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Best regards, Mauro Polmonari - General Manager
Nice Hotel, but very Noisy
May 26, 2017 by Mauro Polmonari - General Manager
Dear Jamie, thank you for taking the time to share your valued feedback with us all here in Rome. Please be assured that I have noted all your comments and we offer our genuine apologies. We appreciate that noise can be upsetting and we would have been happy to move you to a quieter room, please do not hesitate to ask when an issue impacts your rest like that. Kind Regards, Mauro Polmonari - General Manager
Excellent hotel and would stay there again
by Mauro Polonari - General Manager
Dear Alyson, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our rooms and the staff made your stay pleasant. Once again, thank you for your feedback. It would be our utmost pleasure to welcome you again at Starhotels Metropole Rome. Kind Regards, Mauro Polonari - General Manager Starhotels Metropole - Rome
Great Modern Hotel
Beautiful hotel centrally located to Termini
excellent hotel in a great location
Rome for the weekend
Nice hotel in a great location
About the Starhotels MetropoleLocation Via Principe Amedeo 3, Rome, RM 00185
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1539 square feet (143 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Starhotels Metropole. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 236 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 1539 sq ft of conference space
- 143 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1956
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Starhotels Metropole offers 236 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Apicio, By Eataly - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Rendez-Vous, By Eataly - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires identification for all guests at check-in, regardless of age. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property accepts cash only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Starhotels Metropole
- Starhotels Metropole Hotel
- Starhotels Metropole Hotel Rome
- Starhotels Metropole Rome
- Metropole Rome Starhotel
- Rome Metropole
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).