ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Fiumicino hotel, you'll find Parco Leonardo and da Vinci Market Central. Also, Necropoli di Porto Isola Sacra is within 3 miles (5 km) and Fiera di Roma is within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
The 50 guestrooms feature free WiFi, TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 2042 reviews
About the QC Terme Roma SPA & ResortLocation Via Portuense 2178/a, Fiumicino, RM 00054
QC Terme Roma SPA & Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury QC Terme Roma SPA & Resort. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Fiumicino hotel.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 3 conference rooms
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Train station: Parco Leonardo Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
QC Terme Roma SPA & Resort offers 50 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and espresso makers. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
QC Terme Roma SPA & Resort has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
QC Termeroma has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 5
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property offers airport shuttle service on request to/from Rome Fiumicino Airport, Terminal 3 (bus station 24), every hour between 7 AM - 8 PM. The fee is EUR 6 per person, one way. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children aged between 5 and 14 are allowed in the spa from 8.30 Am to 10 AM, and must be accompanied by an adult.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.00 for adults and EUR 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: EUR 34.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- QC Terme Roma Hotel Fiumicino
- QC Terme Roma Hotel
- QC Terme Roma Fiumicino
- QC Terme Roma SPA Resort Fiumicino
- QC Terme Roma SPA Resort
- QC Terme Roma SPA Fiumicino
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).