ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Rome getaway
Within 6 miles (10 km) of this Rome hotel, you'll find Via Veneto and Villa Borghese. Pantheon and Piazza Navona are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, sauna
A full-service spa and a fitness center are featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the a rooftop terrace, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 121 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with digital channels.
Hotel Romanico Palace ratings based on 32 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Romanico Palace
off the beaten path
great hotel for the price!
Overpriced - should be a 2 star rating
Great choice if you get a good price, and don't mind a little attitude
The hotel staff was excellent
Down at the heels & trying to make a come-back
Perfect fir for my needs
great look,great location, great view of the city
Great place to arrive to in Rome.
About the Hotel Romanico PalaceLocation via Boncompagni, 37, Rome, RM 00187
Hotel Romanico Palace offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and a meeting room are available. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Romanico Palace. For a fee, parking is available. This Baroque Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 121 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 2007
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (33.8 km / 21 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up and theme park shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Romanico Palace offers 121 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Fulvius - This rooftop bar serves breakfast only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Romamor. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Romanico
- Hotel Romanico Palace
- Hotel Romanico Palace Rome
- Romanico Palace
- Romanico Palace Hotel
- Romanico Palace Rome
- Romanico Palace Hotel Rome
- Romanico Palace Hotel Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Romanico Palace offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.