ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
At this Copacabana hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Avenida Atlantica and Copacabana Beach, both within a 5-minute walk. Sugar Loaf Mountain and Ipanema Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
2 outdoor pools
This smoke-free hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
The 240 guestrooms have LED TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 1659 reviews
About the Royal Rio Palace HotelLocation Rua Duvivier 82 Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22020-020
As a guest of Royal Rio Palace Hotel, you'll find 2 outdoor swimming pools, a steam room, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Royal Rio Palace Hotel. This 4-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 240 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) (9.8 km / 6.1 mi)
- Train station: Rio de Janeiro Central Station (9.9 km / 6.1 mi)
- Metro station: Cardeal Arcoverde Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Royal Rio Palace Hotel offers 240 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 32-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Rio de Janeiro hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Royal Rio Palace Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a steam room and a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: BRL 50.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Rio Palace
- Hotel Royal Rio
- Hotel Royal Rio Palace
- Palace Hotel Rio
- Rio Royal Hotel
- Rio Royal Palace Hotel
- Royal Rio Palace
- Royal Rio Palace Hotel
- Royal Rio Palace Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Royal Rio Palace Rio de Janeiro
- Royal Rio Palace De Janeiro
- Royal Rio Palace Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Royal Rio Palace De Janeiro
- Royal Rio Palace Hotel Rio De Janeiro
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.