ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Copacabana hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Copacabana Beach and Avenida Atlantica. Praia do Leme and Chacrinha State Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 135 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, rainfall showerheads, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 2342 reviews
About the Arena Copacabana HotelLocation Av Atlantica 2064 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22040-010
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed on New Year's Day (1 January):
- Swimming pool
Arena Copacabana Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 969 square feet (90 square meters). A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Arena Copacabana Hotel. This 4-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 135 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 969 sq ft of conference space
- 90 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) (24.9 km / 15.5 mi)
- Train station: Rio de Janeiro Central Station (10 km / 6.2 mi)
- Metro station: Cardeal Arcoverde Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Arena Copacabana Hotel offers 135 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Fennel - This beachfront brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Arena Copacabana
- Arena Copacabana Hotel
- Arena Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Arena Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Arena Copacabana Janeiro
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.