Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Renton, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and riverfront, as well as attractions like Maplewood Golf Course and Jimi Hendrix Memorial Grave. Choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Renton and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Renton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Petrovitsky Park, Lake Desire, and Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park.
- Other things to see include Renton Pavilion Event Center, Renton Memorial Stadium, and Renton Shopping Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Barrier Reef Aquariums, Denise's Parrot Place, or Pet Pros Newcastle.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Reber Ranch, and Animal Clinic Of Benson are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Renton
- Larkspur Landing Renton - An All-Suite Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate its central location and quiet rooms.
- Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center - Seattle/Renton
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Seattle South-Renton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Renton
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Renton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.