Book a Hotel Near Regional Sports Center, Springfield
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Regional Sports Center
Regional Sports Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to have a great time at Regional Sports Center.
It's situated in Eugene, which is approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salem.
You won't have a lot of accommodation options if you are looking to spend your nights within a short commute of Regional Sports Center. The closest one is the Village Inn Springfield, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd rather pocket a bit of your hard-earned money for more important things in life, spend a night or two at one of the budget hotels in the surrounding area. The Best Western Greentree Inn and the Super 8 Springfield/Eugene are among the more popular places.
When you've wrapped things up at Regional Sports Center, take a five-minute walk to Busy Bee Cafe for a light snack, a coffee or a cold beverage. Otherwise, you could enjoy a few courses at Maynila Restaurant, also close at hand. Travelers who are looking for a beer or vino ought to pull up a stool at Gridiron Grill and Tap House, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Regional Sports CenterHere's a sampling of the area's other popular things to do:
- Whether you want to work off a few calories or just relax with a few friends, you will be sure to love your day at Willamalane Park Swim Center.
- Get yourself ready for a night full of entertainment when you visit Richard E. Wildish Community Theater.
- History may not come to life in classrooms, but the exhibits at Springfield Museum offer an authentic experience for all visitors, young and old.
- An important historical location, Dorris Ranch is somewhere worth visiting to get a taste of days gone by.
- Enjoy the many plants and trees on view at Mount Pisgah Arboretum, a relaxing way to spend the morning.