Book a hotel near Regional Natural Park of Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Regional Natural Park of Portofino
Regional Natural Park of Portofino Hotel & Travel Guide
No one can deny that time spent in nature is good for the body and soul. If you're feeling a bit worn out, a quick break at Regional Natural Park of Portofino might be just what you need.
It's located in Portofino, a destination that may not be on everyone's radar. It can be found 240 miles (386 kilometers) outside of Rome, the nation's capital.
With 18 accommodation possibilities only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Regional Natural Park of Portofino, you shouldn't have any difficulty finding something to suit your needs. Many travelers appreciate the Eight Hotel Portofino, Eight Hotel Paraggi and Hotel Piccolo Portofino, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're not that concerned about fancy services and simply want to have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, stay a few nights at one of the area's low-cost solutions. You could check out the Hotel Jolanda and the Hotel Flory.
You will surely be dazzled by the splendid accommodation and services at the first-rate establishments that are a quick drive away. You should look into the Imperiale Palace Hotel and Grand Hotel Miramare.
Other Things to Do Near Regional Natural Park of PortofinoAfter you're done at Regional Natural Park of Portofino, there are an assortment of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- Think about enjoying a visit to Abbazia di San Fruttuoso, a pleasant place of worship as well as a local landmark.
- Grasp a better understanding of the culture and spirit of the area by visiting San Fruttuoso Abbey, a local church.
- Set aside a bit of time to admire Abbazia di San Girolamo al Monte di Portofino - Complesso Monumentale La Cervara. Remember to inquire for visiting information if you'd like to tour the inside.
- Portofino Divers is a local spot where you can enjoy underwater sports.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, visit Paraggi Beach, where you'll find a cool relief in the water.