Find & compare spa resorts in Reading, PA from $87
Top Reading Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Reading, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and festivals, as well as attractions like Maple Grove Raceway and Philadelphia Premium Outlets. Choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Reading and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Reading with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at French Creek State Park and Blue Marsh Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include FirstEnergy Stadium, Reading Public Museum, and Vanity Fair Outlet Village.
- Need a pet store? Try Mike's Tropical, Pet Barn, or Double Dog Run System (Website ONLY).
- For vet care, Oley Veterinary Associates, Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital, and Hoshall Dennis DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Reading
- Motel 6 Pottstown, PA
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Doubletree By Hilton Reading
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Reading
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Reading.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.