Book a hotel near Putrajaya Ministry of Finance, Kuala Lumpur
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Putrajaya Ministry of Finance
Putrajaya Ministry of Finance Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to head down to Putrajaya Ministry of Finance?
It is situated in Putrajaya, a destination that may not be well-known to every visitor. It can be found 15 miles (24 kilometers) outside of Kuala Lumpur, the nation's capital city.
There are 4 accommodations in the vicinity, so it's a good idea to reserve in advance. The Cyberview Resort & Spa and Pulse Grande Hotel (formerly known as Putrajaya Shangri-La Hotel) are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Putrajaya Ministry of Finance.
It won't take you long to realize the value of the area's more reasonably priced solutions. You may like to make some inquiries at the Sun Inns Hotel Equine Seri Kembangan and the Kajang Star Hotel.
In need of a dose of caffeine to get through your list of activities? Coffee Corner Faizal Azzuri (Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan, Presint 2, Putrajaya) is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and it is one of the better coffee shops to satisfy your needs. A quality local restaurant, Keriang Dot Putrajaya (Lot 4-5 Basement 3 Menara PJH, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, Presint 2, Putrajaya) serves up hearty fare that will please even the most famished traveler.
Other Things to Do Near Putrajaya Ministry of FinanceYou can explore an assortment of other attractions after enjoying Putrajaya Ministry of Finance:
- More than just a bridge, Seri Wawasan Bridge is a fantastic example of how modern design skillfully mixes functionality and art.
- Get a better understanding of the character of this area by enjoying a visit to Wisma Putra. Make sure to inquire about visiting times before venturing to this local landmark.
- For people intrigued by the history of the area, check out Millennium Monument.
- Even if you don't take a full indoor tour of Istana Darul Ehsan, this incredible landmark is well worth admiring from the outside.
- Striking and of modern design, Putra Bridge has become a well-known tourist attraction in the area. Don't forget to take your camera if you find yourself there.
If you're after a convenient way to get to Putrajaya Ministry of Finance, all you have to do is take the metro to Putrajaya Central, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.