Book a Hotel Near Palace of Justice, Putrajaya
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palace of Justice
Palace of Justice Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Palace of Justice is a great way to fill up some of your travel time.
To experience it, make your way to Putrajaya, 16 miles (26 kilometers) from the capital of the nation, Kuala Lumpur.
If you're planning to travel all the way to Palace of Justice, you might as well book a room that's close by. You'll find at least 5 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). A lot of tourists recommend the Cyberview Resort & Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Pulse Grande Hotel (formerly known as Putrajaya Shangri-La Hotel), 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can save your hard-earned cash for the things you really enjoy when you spend a few nights at one of the sensibly priced solutions that are not too far away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Sun Inns Hotel Equine Seri Kembangan and the Best View Hotel Bangi.
If you're planning to stay someplace with high-end service and amenities, head 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) to the Dorsett Putrajaya.
After a day of roaming around, you can visit Gerai Makanan Mahal Nak Mamp (24, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 3, Putrajaya), where you'll find tasty sweets, attentive service and quality coffee. Tummy still rumbling? Order some plates to share at Yeop Corner (Presint 3, Putrajaya,) a great local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Palace of JusticeAfter you're done at Palace of Justice, there are a range of other activities to keep you busy:
- Find out about some of the events that have had a positive impact on this area by visiting Millennium Monument, a monument treasured by the local community.
- Striking and of modern design, Seri Saujana Bridge is now a popular tourist attraction in the area. Remember to bring your camera if you find yourself there.
- Take a look at the events calendar of Putrajaya Ministry of Finance, which regularly organizes functions for its nationals on special occasions.
- One great attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Wisma Putra, a significant civic building.
- Not just a bridge, Seri Wawasan Bridge is a fantastic example of how contemporary design fuses functionality and art.