Pet owners shouldn't miss Prescott, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Prescott Historic Downtown and Yavapai County Courthouse. You can choose from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Prescott and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Prescott with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fain Park.
- Other things to see include Whiskey Row, Sharlot Hall Museum, and Smoki Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Jay's Bird Barn / Hallmark Gold Crown Store, or C-A-L Ranch Stores.
- For vet care, Metcalf, Todd L, Dvm - Harmony Veterinary Care, Skinner, Kenneth C, Dvm - Prescott Animal Hospital, and Yavapai Humane Society Spay/Neuter and Wellness Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Prescott
- Best Western Prescottonian
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- GreenTree Inn of Prescott Valley
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Prescott
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Prescott
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Prescott.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.