Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Pooler, a family-friendly city known for its museums and restaurants, as well as attractions like Fun Zone Amusement and Sports Park and Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Pooler and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Pooler with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tom Triplett Community Park.
- Other things to see include Tanger Outlets, Oglethorpe Speedway Park, and Surf Lagoon Water Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Everett Chihuahuas, Woof Gang Bakery Saint Julian, or Woof Gang Bakery.
- For vet care, Westside Animal Hospital, 204 Animal Hospital, and Faulkville Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Pooler
- Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Airport-Pooler
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Pooler
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Pooler.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.