Book a Hotel Near Piazza Cavour, Rimini
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Piazza Cavour
Piazza Cavour Hotel & Travel Guide
Get the most out of your getaway by checking some of the most popular sights off your travel itinerary, such as Piazza Cavour.
You'll discover it in Rimini, a journey of 150 miles (241 kilometers) out of the country's capital city, Rome.
It'll be such a short drive from your hotel door to Piazza Cavour if you decide to stay at one of the 160 possibilities that are in the immediate vicinity. The i-Suite Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is an excellent starting point. You might also like to take a look at the Grand Hotel Rimini e Residenza, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Residence Algarve, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The competition between bargain hotels guarantees that there's always a hot deal to be had for the economical traveler. The Hotel Sabbia d'Oro and the Residence Mediterraneo are two such solutions. They're 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Visitors will have access to a comprehensive range of top-end facilities at the area's more upscale hotels. Some selections are the Bellevue Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Sporting, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Foyer Rimini (Vicolo Pescheria, 19/21, Rimini) dishes out some of the best food you'll find. When dusk draws near, enjoy the sociable ambience at Guenda Cocktail Sartoriali (Vicolo Pescheria, 25, Rimini).
Other Things to Do Near Piazza CavourOnce you've finished with Piazza Cavour, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Fontana della Pigna is a popular spot to meet up with friends and family. You can just sit back and imagine this historic water feature in its heyday if you end up waiting.
- Rimini City Hall ought to appear on the itinerary of any visitor to the area that has an interest in history and architecture. Make sure to inquire for information on building access and tours.
- Stop by Bronze Statue of Paul V when you're nearby, and learn about the subject's significance to the locals.
- Art fans should drop by Palazzo dell'Arengo e del Podesta to see the exhibits.
- Prepare for an evening bursting with talent when you watch a play at Teatro Amintore Galli.
Why not hop on the metro when you're going to Piazza Cavour? The closest station, Stazione Rimini, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.