Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Parkersburg, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and riverfront, as well as attractions like Smoot Theater and Oil and Gas Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Parkersburg and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Parkersburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fort Boreman Park, Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park, and Scott Field.
- Other things to see include Blennerhassett Museum, Veterans Museum of Mid-Ohio Valley, and Grand Central Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Belpre Aquarium & Pet Shop, Pet Supplies Plus, or B V Southside Aquarium.
- For vet care, VCA Dudley Avenue Animal Hospital, Animal Veterinary Emergency, and Belpre Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Parkersburg
- Red Roof Inn Parkersburg
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Red Roof Inn Marietta
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Comfort Suites Parkersburg South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Parkersburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Parkersburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.