ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Palma de Mallorca
A stay at this Son Armadams hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Paseo Maritime and 2 miles (3 km) of Bellver Castle. Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and Port of Palma de Mallorca are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free Internet in public areas. A seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna, and a snack bar/deli are also on offer.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1929 reviews
About the Hotel Isla Mallorca & SpaLocation Pilar Juncosa, 7, Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca 07014
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during January, February, March, October, November, and December:
- Swimming pool
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers its guests a seasonal outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free wired Internet. There's an onsite business center. The business-friendly Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa also features coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 153 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Front-desk safe
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
- Airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) (11.2 km / 6.9 mi)
- Train station: Palma de Mallorca Son Fuster Station (8.1 km / 5.1 mi)
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 accommodations.
Food & Drink
Tragaluz - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Game drive nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 02:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges the full amount of stay at the time of booking. All group bookings are non refundable. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 12:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.65 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: EUR 9 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Isla Mallorca
- Hotel Mallorca
- Isla Hotel Mallorca
- Isla Mallorca
- Isla Mallorca Hotel
- Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Isla Mallorca Palma de Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Spa
- Isla Mallorca Palma Mallorca
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.