ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Osaka
Your stay at this Tennoji hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Shitennoji Temple. Osaka Museum of History and Nipponbashi are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free WiFi in public areas and luggage storage are available at this hotel. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, sofa beds
The 37 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and sofa beds. Entertainment options include flat-screen TVs with digital channels and DVD players, while sitting areas and refrigerators provide the conveniences of home. Limited housekeeping is available.
About the Hotel Candy HallLocation 5-5-15, Uehonmachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka,
As a guest of Hotel Candy Hall, you'll find room service (during limited hours) and an elevator (lift). WiFi is free in public spaces. This Osaka hotel is smoke free.
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (48.7 km / 30.3 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Uehommachi Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Osaka Uehonmachi Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Hotel Candy Hall offers 37 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and slippers. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate sitting areas and include double sofa beds and desks. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Osaka hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in June 2016.
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Candy Hall Adults Osaka
- Hotel Candy Hall Adults
- Candy Hall Adults Osaka
- Candy Hall Adults
- Hotel Candy Hall Osaka
- Candy Hall Osaka
- Candy Hall
- Hotel Candy Hall – Adults Only
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.