ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Namba apartment, you'll find Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura. Also, Dotonbori Glico Sign is within half a mile (1 km) and Nipponbashi is within 2 miles (3 km).
Free WiFi in public areas is available at this apartment.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, apartments also offer free WiFi and kitchens. Washers/dryers, balconies, and living rooms are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1 reviews
About the Alex's Home ShinsaibashiLocation 1-9-21 Higashi Shinsaibashi, Osaka, 542-0083
Alex's Home Shinsaibashi offers its guests tour/ticket assistance. Public spaces have free WiFi.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Osaka Namba Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Nagahoribashi Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Air-conditioned accommodations at Alex's Home Shinsaibashi offer washers/dryers and hair dryers. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations offer separate living rooms and include desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Kitchens offer refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. This Osaka apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Living room
- Deep soaking tub
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number - 18-561
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Alex's Home Shinsaibashi Apartment Osaka
- Alex's Home Shinsaibashi Apartment
- Alex's Home Shinsaibashi Osaka
- Alex's Home Shinsaibashi
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.