Are you ready to make your way to Olea Farm?
To see it, make the trip to San Luis Obispo. You'll soon discover what makes this city such a hit with visitors.
Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Best Western Plus Colony Inn is the ideal hotel choice if you're planning to stay within easy reach of Olea Farm.
You'll be able to find a few budget-friendly hotels a short commute away. The Vino Inn & Suites and the Americas Best Value Inn - Atascadero/Paso Robles are worth a try.
You can't do better than the La Bellasera Hotel And Suites if you're talking about elegance around here. You'll need to drive approximately 5 miles (8 kilometers) to reach it.
Other Things to Do Near Olea Farm
After your time is done at Olea Farm, there are still more things to experience in the area:
- Try the full-bodied essences from this area at Wild Horse Winery.
- Remember to see the architecture of Atascadero City Hall, one of this area's civic buildings.
- History doesn't always come to life in textbooks, but the exhibits at Atascadero Historical Museum provide an interesting experience for all visitors, young and old.
- Head over to Sunken Gardens, an urban oasis, and simply enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating your green, leafy surroundings.
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply enjoy drinking wine in casual settings, Hidden Oak Winery is a fabulous place to buy and taste the notes and flavors of the area.