Book a hotel near Old First Congregational Church, Bennington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old First Congregational Church
Old First Congregational Church Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you want to learn more about religious rituals or just take in the architectural splendor, Old First Congregational Church is guaranteed to be an interesting journey.
It is located in Bennington, 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of Montpelier, the state capital.
You'll find 7 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Old First Congregational Church. The Four Chimneys Inn, the Hampton Inn Bennington and the Bennington Motor Inn are a few that are well-liked, and they are only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you feel fine without expensive facilities, you can get a room at one of the budget solutions in the surrounding area. Why not select from one of the Autumn Inn and the Starlight Inn?
Are you looking for somewhere to spoil yourself and your loved ones? Drop by The Brown Cow Cafe (139 Main Street, Bennington) for a tasty sweet or a light bite. As evening twilight appears, take the time to absorb the friendly atmosphere at Northshire Brewery (108 County Street, Bennington).
Other Things to Do Near Old First Congregational ChurchAfter you're finished checking out Old First Congregational Church, get set for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you're up for a little self-enlightenment, check out what's displayed at Bennington Museum.
- You can discover the people and events that have impacted this area at Bennington Battle Monument, a well-known local monument.
- Serious shoppers may want to make a beeline for Hemmings Motor News Car Lover's Convenience Store & Vehicle Display, a famous store which people visit the region for.
- Attend a performance and see a few of the exhibits that are featured at Bennington Center for the Arts.
- Take a tour through Southern Vermont College, and admire the distinguished buildings and campus.