Find & compare kid-friendly hotels in Ogunquit, ME from $72
Top Ogunquit Family-Friendly Hotels
Hotels With Pools in Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn336 Main Street, Ogunquit, MEGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (15 reviews)
- Gorges Grant Hotel449 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME
The price is $99 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.9/5Exceptional! (22 reviews)
- Ogunquit Tides Resort548 Main Street (U.S. Route 1), Ogunquit, MEGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
- The Milestone687 Main Street, Ogunquit, MEGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (16 reviews)
- Ogunquit Hotel & Suites719 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME
The price is $72 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.2/5Very Good! (25 reviews)
- Stage Run By The Sea2 Kingfield Avenue at U.S Route One, Ogunquit, MEGet Rates
Ogunquit Kid-Friendly Hotels
It’s not a family vacation if you can’t bring the entire clan with you, is it? Next time you have a few days off from work, plan a family-friendly getaway. Set off on an adventure the entire family will love, and book your stay at one of the kid-friendly hotels in Ogunquit.
Your little ones are the most important thing in your life, so make sure they enjoy your accommodation as much as you do. From a kids-only room service menu (macaroni and cheese, anyone?) to special perks like in-room video game consoles, these lodgings provide a little something extra for the smaller members of your crew. The best family-friendly hotels in Ogunquit may even offer playgrounds and other activities to keep the kiddos busy. What’s more, some hotels provide a babysitting service so you can get a few hours to yourself!
Whether you’re traveling with one small child or hauling around your entire extended family, Travelocity is here to help. Let us hook you up with hotels for kids in Ogunquit that will keep your youngsters happy without breaking the bank. You can save even more when you bundle your flight and hotel together, so what are you waiting for? Grab your family and get ready to explore!